Ben and I have been in construction our entire lives and did small remodeling on our first home, but never like this. There are so many unknowns, it takes three times as long as it should...and with us...we tried to do 80% of the work ourselves on the weekend while living 3 1/2 hours away. Call us crazy--which we have now decided we were--but here are the results...
5 comments:
It says your video is no longer available?
I saw the video, that was incredible. I've been going through "minor" remodeling with the hopes of a major. John made the comment, see their kids crawled through the construction, our can too. :) Good job you guys, can't wait to come see you in July.
SOLD! I will take it! :)
Good job! Holy Smokes! I can't believe how much you did to that place! Good job!
I loved the view too! Where was that?
Wow! You guys did a lot of work. Greg and I completely remodeled a MUCH smaller house last year and it was TONS of work... so glad when we finally finished! Rough timing for us though, the house is still for sale... Is this the house that you went to meet with a buyer? Well, it turned out beautiful! Great job!!! I hope it all works out for the best! Tuff market, huh?
Amy, this is in Durango, Colorado (Four Corners Area). This is the house we never moved into because we moved to Idaho...and the same house that we went to meet with potential buyers last weekend. We are keeping our fingers crossed... nothing finalized, yet. It is a crappy time to sell (according to the media)... Oh well! Such is life.
Post a Comment