Thursday, April 10, 2008

Again...Better Late than Never...


My Family...All of Them!

( From top left clockwise) Heather, my brother Jake, Mandi, my brother Dave, my brother Curt, Shae, Ben & I, Brooke (Dave's), Bryson, Colton, Ian (Dave's) Adrey, my brother Nate, Lily(behind Nate's head - Dave's), Little Cru, and Becky.

(I'm with Amy on this one...this post is late, as well, because I didn't have the pictures--but the pictures were so great, I had to post it--for myself, mainly!)

Since I was very young, the Easter tradition in my family was not your typical Easter Egg Hunt--the mad dash to find all the real eggs you could find. My mom was much more organized than that. Each of us had the same number of plastic eggs with our names on them. Inside were either clues to find presents or bags of candy. Most of our hunts as kids took place in Green River State Park Campground because that is where we spent almost every Easter growing up. We weren't in Green River this year, and we are all grown, but the tradition is the same with the grandkids. They have to find only the egss with their names on them...and inside were bags of candy.

Uncle Curtis helping Bryce find his eggs...


Colton and Ian eagerly searching

Bryce's determined march back to Mom to show me his eggs

Just the grandkids: Lily, Adrey, Cru, Brooke, Bryce, Ian & Colton

No comments: