Monday, April 14, 2008

Daddy Caught a Fox!

This picture was taken from my kitchen window. The fox was crossing our pasture into our backyard.
He is really beautiful, I think.

We were all watching the fox when Daddy said he was going to take Atlas outside to chase the fox down. So, dad left...and we couldn't see him or the fox anymore.

Then he came back inside with this...
Colton immediately ran to the other side of the room and said "Dad needs to take that back outside." I wish I had a picture of the fear on his face. Finally, dad talked the boys into coming closer...
Then he threw his Russian fox hat and racoon hat(which provided the "tail"). It scared the boys to death...but then they laughed. I guess it wasn't too traumatizing. Even Atlas was part of the show.

2 comments:

Kara said...

That is too funny!

*Elle said...

Ben is so clever! That is totally hilarious!