Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When One Injury Heals another Begins...

Bryce announced today that "I took my owie off, Mom" and sure enough...his lip is practically all healed. Just in time for Colton to take a head dive onto the concrete floor of our bathroom.
This is the biggest goose-egg I think I've ever seen. He was on the bathroom counter to turn the water on, lost his balance and head dove onto the concrete floor. I watched this thing grow out of his head.
We had him ice it--he didn't like that too much.
But, he's still smiling...and we are hoping there isn't any other damage that we can't see. He seems fine, though. Tough kid...again!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

DDAANNGG!! That looks WAY bad! Poor kid! Maybe it is time to invest in some padded rooms! :)

Kara said...

Looks like you have two little crazy boys on your hands. The one thing i learned though is that it is good when there is a goose egg. If there isnt it makes you worry that they are bleeding internally. So as ugly as it is. It is a good sign to see that!

Norris Fam said...

I can't look at your blog, that picture makes me a little nauseous!

Poor little guy!