Look at all that beautiful Colton hair. I always have a hard time when Dad decides it is time to cut it off. Colton loves having short hair, but mom loves his long hair. I always lose.
Don't have a picture of Bryce getting his hair cut--sorry. You missed out on the constant screaming, but you get to see the cookie reward and the happy face aftwards.
Kristin...YES it was the dumb and dumber haircut...I walked in and said "What are you doing?" He was cutting a perfectly straight line...but it wasn't straight, it went downhill. So, I made him go back and jagged it up a bit...so it looks ok, now.
Suz - I think we are going to do a blogging parade of homes, so I'll get some pics loaded of the house. I got the template at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
5 comments:
OOOOOHhhh, Sydney is going to think Colton is HOT!!! :)
K Ben looks like he is giving Colton the dumb and dumber haircut =)! Please tell me he isnt cutting bangs! We need a picture of the finished product!
Your kitchen and your view look so pretty!
Where did you get your new layout? I like it!
Kristin...YES it was the dumb and dumber haircut...I walked in and said "What are you doing?" He was cutting a perfectly straight line...but it wasn't straight, it went downhill. So, I made him go back and jagged it up a bit...so it looks ok, now.
Suz - I think we are going to do a blogging parade of homes, so I'll get some pics loaded of the house. I got the template at cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
Wow! I blogging parade of homes is such a cool idea! Let us know when that happens!!!
Post a Comment