So I'm a little late...He actually turned 3 on March 19th and we had a party at my mom's on the 22nd, but I didn't have my camera with me, so I've been waiting for these birthday pictures from my mom's camera.
This is our 3rd "Cars" cake between the two boys birthdays--you can't tell what their favorite thing is, can you?
Is that not the cutest little excavator...? Ben wanted to make sure he got an "OUTDOOR" toy for his birthday. They've been cooped up inside the house for too long this winter and he wants to make sure they are playing outside as much as possible.
Just for memory's sake...I had to post a couple of my favorite little Bryson pictures. They grow up SOOOOO fast!
4 comments:
Oh my! What a cutie! No wonder you love those pictures! Doesn't it make you excited for #3?!
Oh those are so cute. I bet you are getting so excited for the baby. Happy late birthday bryson.
He is such a cute kid! Happy (Late) Birthday little Bryson!!!
What a sweet little munchkin!! I just want to squish him =). And I just noticed your baby counter and seriously only 64 days left? Your pregnancy has seriously flown by, well....for me anyways =)
Post a Comment