My #2 CRACKS me up. He has been pulling these pouty "I'm mad at you" or "You made me sad" episodes lately...and this morning was no different. He was mad at his brother and they started fighting, so he got sent to time out. He went to time out, fell on the floor in tears and said "You hurt my heart, mom!" Oh, how I love this kid--even in his bad moments.
4 comments:
He is cute! How can you get mad when they say cute things like that.
I am weirded out about your mom being 36 and having an 18 year old. That is weird to think about.
Oh, what a little sweetheart. Somebody's figuring out how to work his Mama ;)
Cute template by the way!
How cute and sweet! Love this age...most of the time:)
That hurts my heart just reading that story...what a cutie!
Post a Comment