Sunday, October 12, 2008

Photos of the Day

It is my first girl, so you'll have to allow me to indulge in sharing
pictures of my little Anna when I get to dress her
in pretty little girl dresses
Especially when she smiles like this for the camera
This is really for you grandparents,
so you'll come and see us more often

3 comments:

Johnston Family said...

Cute Anna! I love her big smile! Hey, I am expecting in April. So is Marie, and my sister in law Amber. Marie is having twins! We are scheduled to all have our babies in the same week! Crazy! Hope to talk to you soon!

Lisa said...

I think every woman wants a little girl to dress in darling, frilly, sweet dresses like this! What a cutie Anna is! I just read some of your posts and got caught up on the happenings with the Petzinger fam. I loved your tribute to your brother for his birthday. How tender that he wouldn't lie for you and started to cry. You have great brothers! Hope you guys are well.

suzan said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter?