Friday, October 10, 2008

It's That Time Again

This...

And this...

And THIS...(as of this morning @ 8 am)
Always mean this...
I love the comfort and warmth a fireplace provides
but, I'm not sure how I feel about what it means on the outside of
my nice warm home...
I don't think I'm ready. It is only OCTOBER 10th!
Since I don't have a choice, though, I guess I'll just say it...
LET THE SNOW FLY!
I'm not scared of you. I can take it.

2 comments:

John-n-Mel said...

Love the post! Jealous of the fireplace, and sometimes even of the snow. Like you I think Oct 10th would be a lil too early for me. Thanksgiving perfect! GOod luck!

suzan said...

Looks like you guys have been up to the same thing we have been up to the last few weeks, chopping and stacking! I took tons of pictures too. I think the wood looks so pretty and I LOVE the way it smells all freshly chopped. (maybe I'm just wierd)