Friday, October 31, 2008

Has the U.S of A gone MAD?

I suspect that Jelina and I have some liberal friends out there (mostly Jelina - I am sure). This message is not for you! Please turn away and go back to your "hope juice". I am warning you not to continue reading.......... 1..........2...........3........... GO AWAY FROM MY BLOG!

I have given up on liberals. I do not understand them. I know they do not understand me. We are oil and water - liberals and I - even when mixed together we're a cloudy mess and ill fit for any salad. I have very few liberal friends who can stomach my hate speech - as they see it. So, if you are liberal, STOP READING NOW OR RISK HAVING A DOSE OF COMMON SENSE GOOD OL AMERICAN TALKIN' yes, that's right - I left off the G. We conservatives tend to leave off the G notwithstanding a 4 year college education.

Of course, the Title of this Blog has to do with a possible (Very Likely) Obama Presidency. I am 32 years old. I remember the Republican Convention of Ronald Reagan in 1984 when he ran against Walter Mondale. I remember his platform of American Exceptionalism. That is what I remember about Ronald Reagan at 8 years of age - exceptionalism is an idea that has tangible results. Now, 24 years later I am burdened with the possibility of having just an idea as a president - no results. Obama is just an idea.

I have read much on and about Obama. I have not read his books, however. Jelina calls me a stuck-up reader. I am. I couldn't even finish Bill O'Reily's book b/c it was like chewing on cardboard - no substance. No challenge. My reading and study of Obama's rhetoric has brought me to the conclusion that he will bring more disappointment to his minions than to conservatives. Yes, notwithstanding all the tax increases and damage to our economy in the future - his greatest victims will be the very populace that has joined the cult of personality to get him elected to the highest office in the land. God help us - but God help them more, because they are depending on the strength of a mere man in the HOPE for CHANGE. I depend on no man for my sustenance.

Obama is an idea. He has done nothing to qualify himself for this job. A community agitator, State Senator and then Junior U.S. Senator for a few years before hitting the campaign trail. The fact that he cares is not comforting. He is unfit for command. Any idea without implementation is just an idea - not a result.

Obama is not a reality. Ideas rarely are. It takes exceptional people to form an idea - test the idea and then implement the idea to their benefit. America is dripping with such people who have made a success out of implementing ideas. These are the people who elevate others up with them. What are Obama's Ideas? To take money away from some and give it to others. Stupid idea.

LIBERALS BEWARE OF THE TRUTH:

Obama is unapologetic in his idea to "spread the wealth". This is called socialism - there can be no doubt but that Obama is a socialist. Socialism is a bad idea. It was implemented to the detrement of millions all over this earth and especially in the Soviet Union where I experience first hand the results of what socialism will do to a people. IT DESTROYS THEM! Socialism has failed everywhere it has been tried - most especially in the U.S.

Obama is unapologetic in his ideas to protect abortion rights. This idea is called murder. There is no common ground with me and a liberal on this issue. It's stupid to argue this issue. You cannot successfully argue about abortion. I am pro choice - I choose not to kill. It is a deep cut in America that Liberals have been allowed to devalue life. This is a deep cut. When this idea of Roe v. Wade is implemented - babies are killed.

Obama is wrong about his ideas of the Iraq war and national defence. He has been consistently wrong about the ability of our brave men and women to be victorious in their various theaters of battle against tyranny and terrorism. He has an idea to meet with our enemies without preconditions. Dance and spin as he may - these are his words and he too knows it is a bad idea.

Obama associates with the wrong crowd who have very dumb ideas. I am not only talking about Ayers, Wright, Farrakhan nor Khalidi. I am talking about the Democrats in Congress. Barnie Frank, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi et al. These knuckleheads have had oversight of our congress since 2006. Most all bad economic news and events can be direcly tied to this group, their committee oversight and negligence surrounding the Freddie and Fannie mess. LIBERALS - LOOK IT UP YOURSELVES AND ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION: If republicans were responsible for this mess - why are they not front and center in one of your mock hearings?

Obama is wrong on his economic ideas. Part and parcel with socialism, Obama is an extension of the New Deal which has been in place for 40 years + and responsible for the transfer of wealth of trillions of dollars from the producers to the recipients.

Obama is wrong on his ideas concerning the 2nd Ammendment. Stay away from my guns, Barry - bad idea!

Obama is a dynamic ventriliquist. He speaks and says nothing. "Hope, a new dawn, a new day, change..." His most controversial supporters like Farrakhan have called him the "messiah". The only Messiah is the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Today is Friday - Halloween. I am wearing a costume. I am wearing a mask that says - "there is no impending doom come next Tuesday night". My mask betrays my gut feeling: Obama will be president and this is a bad idea. The results will be scary.

GO VOTE McCAIN PALIN. Vote against Obama - Vote McCain. This election is a referendum on Obama.

When McCain wins - the Obama cult will be devastated and McCain will be enemy #1 for the left.

When Obama wins - republicans and conservatives will figure out a way to hold on to our religion, our money, our guns and our children's future. We'll figure it out because we have ideas and the ability to implement them even in spite of liberal politicians.

Obama is not my enemy - he is just a bad idea.

Who is John Gault? It's freaky how right Ayn Rand was.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Very WEll said! Obama is just a pawn, which the dems can't wait to move on in with their greazzzy little hands. Now that's a scary halloween...

*Elle said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Impossible to respond to someone who is so irrational and so ignorant. At least you think you're intelligent.

Norris Fam said...

I saw a bumper sticker before I left Hailey and it said, "I think...therefore I'm Liberal."

My sister and I both decided it should have said, "I think I KNOW MORE THAN YOU...therefore I'm Liberal."

What a scary place this world is right now...maybe I'll vote Ben for president :)

Ginger Scott said...

I am proud to say TN did not vote for Hussein. Well said, I can't believe the road to truth is so narrow, but then again I guess Jesus told us it would be.
BTW: we love our new neighbors but if the house on the other side comes available we want you guys back. Miss yall!