Now that Colton can actually ride a bike
WITHOUT training wheels,
we decided to hit the famous 20 mile
Wood River Bike Path

No, we didn't go 20 miles

But we went 4, and Colton never stopped
SMILING

And Bryson never stopped
SLEEPING
And Anna never stopped sucking on her
FINGERS
And I got a little bit of a sore back...
but this is my kind of Family Fun.
5 comments:
OOhh that makes me miss my bike trail. I went for a walk with paislee yesterday and was nearly hit by a couple diesels. This is not the best road to go for a leisure walk. Looks like you had fun. Isnt it great when the training wheels are gone!
Did you pass anyone on the path? I can only imagine the comments you would get with one on a bike, one in a trailer and one in a pack. "Wow, you sure have your hands full", etc.
People are funny! :)
We saw you guys right when you were getting on the path. We had a little chuckle with cute Anna in the front pack.
You look like a super mom! I can't believe Bryson can sleep like that :)
You never sieze to amaze me! Now I'm feeling guilty... I should really go for a bike ride instead of reading blogs all day :)
Post a Comment