Happy Anniversary
After 35 years!
And you are still just as beautiful as the day you got married
on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect,
love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activites."
Proclomation to the World, First Presidency
You have set an amazing example for your 5 children to follow
Aren't they cute here?
I believe my mom is 14 and my dad is 16.
My dad first saw my mom at the church opening social
when she was only 12 years old.
The rest is history still in the making!


3 comments:
Jelina, where and how did you get these pictures???? In spite of those "lovely" pictures, we still love you and appreciate your heartfelt wishes to us.
Love, Mom and Dad
They are so cute! I love hearing about couples celebrating many years together. Sadly you don't hear of that much these days. Happy Anniversary to them.
I think all of those pictures are so cute! :)
Post a Comment