You've all been waiting...I know.
So here it is...the HORROR

Sumo Benihana and his Chinese ???
-you can fill in the blank-
(His hair kind of blends in to the mantle...
so you have to look close to get the full effect)
Thanks to Maren & Jared for hosting a great Halloween Party!

Eric & Kerry brought back memories of watching
SCREAM in college

A perverted Romeo

And forgiving Juliet (Jay & Kristin)
And the definitely IN LOVE Susan & Bruce

The cute Dawn & Nate
Glad you two moved back to join our fun!
Missed getting pictures of some of the others who were there...
Sorry.
Happy Halloween
7 comments:
You two look AWESOME! Nice Jelina!
That perverted Romeo TOTALLY busted me up! How funny is that?!
Thanks for posting! I am so sad I was sick and had to miss it! I am sure it was a blast! Jared and Maren are the best!
I never noticed before what skinny ankles Ben has!! Your pictures remind me of us and our Kaysville friends when we were all your age. Be grateful for good friends.
Maren was telling me about Ben's costume and I was a little concerned:) But you two look awesome! What a fun party, it looks like everyone was very creative!
You guys look awesome! Those are some great costumes.
I love it! It's a good look for you guys. Ditto about the perverted Romeo! That's hilarious.
There is nothing better than a good costume party! I love it! Looks like there were lots of great costumes there including YOURS! I'm kind of sad that I don't have any good parties this year, guess I don't need to worry about a costume. Oh well!
Jelina those pictures were hilarious. The Hill's put on a great spread, fun part-a! You guys had the best costumes ever!
Post a Comment