Dad decided the boys were old enough to accompany him
at the Scout Fall Camporee last weekend...
Yes...the weekend it snowed.
The boys are obviously wondering
"Why did we agree to come with dad? Are we crazy?"
Colton succeeded in creating fire the scout way
And then enjoyed a little hot cocoa to warm his cold hands
"Why are you taking our picture?"
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Nice girls overnighter for you? What a great husband and what troopers the boys were!
Aww!I can't believe how different Colton looks! He looks so mmuch older!!! I love all the pictures they are all really cute!!
Those are some tuff boys! Camping in the snow is not for me, but sounds like a fun adventure for the boys!
Don't you know that little kids have a different temperature gauge than adults! I'm sure they had the time of their lives! That first picture totally looks like they're ON fire :)
Post a Comment