Thursday, January 29, 2009

Missing in (Non) Action...

Either the hormones of my 4 pregnant friends or my own PMS or just the winter blues have hit...and hit hard. It started Sunday night after my whole family went home from a great weekend. My house was quiet and empty. It was -18 degrees. I was tired. I still haven't recovered.

I have plenty to do, but I'm bored.

I get plenty of sleep, but I'm exhausted to the point that my body hurts.

I have a treadmill calling my name, but I'm ignoring it. (It's even in front of a TV now...yeah!)

I have kids I can play with, but I'm just getting annoyed with their cooped up energy and ALL that noise they make while Anna is trying to sleep. I give up on that one. They do not understand what the word "Quiet" means.

What do I need to do to get going again? Help!

I don't even have any pictures to post, so I pulled these from Amanada just so you can see what us girls up here in the frozen tundra of Idaho do with our winter time...


What the heck?!! I know. It is scary. But it's all Michelle's fault.

Yes, this is Michelle with her lovely unibrow. It looks too real, Michelle.

Anyway, Michelle suggested we all go to a friend's party who loves to make fun of women's eyebrows--she happens to be our personal eyebrow waxing technician. (Is that what they are called Dawn?)

Kristin, blue is very becoming on you.


Shalece is the proud owner of the lovely blue eyeshadow
I think Amanda's are my favorite. She looks like a butterfly...
if butterflys had human faces.





Hope that brightened your dreary, cold, winter day.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I agree. January here totally sucks. Time for a month long tropical vacation!

Tana said...

I'll tell you what I did...I farmed out my older kids after school, let Bella watch T.V. all day and cleaned and organized. It might not sound like it, but it totally rejuvenated me. I am a bit of a freak though. I will come help you...organize, not that you need help but I love to organize. (again, a freak, I know)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I drink 2 gallons of Diet Dr. Pepper and pop Excedrin Migraine...ok, not really, but that is what I WANT to do! I swear it will help! :)

The butterfly with a face comment...OH MY HECK! That is so dang funny! That way quite a visual.

Lisa said...

Hilarious pictures! I know what you mean about the blahs. I tried going on a walk the other day and I swear the inversion was so bad that I have lung disease now! ;0)

Carrie said...

Get on that treadmill!! It is calling your name. I'm calling your name too - get in the car and come to sunny Colorado.

John-n-Mel said...

Pictures are too funny! Who comes up with that stuff!