What a fun Christmas! It was so great to have Mom and all 5 of her Petzinger boys and their families, including the dogs (4 of them) join us for Christmas.
They came from California, Oregon, Northern Idaho and Boise.
(minus Mom's husband Joe who is taking the picture
since we couldn't figure out how to use the self-timer on any camera...)
Thanks Joe
Joshua, Myah, Hannah, Ethan
Ammon, Bryson, Colton, Henry
Now you know why no Christmas cards went out this year.
Anna's First Christmas and all she cares about is...
Santa also brought mom one, but we don't need a picture of that.
He called it his helmet friend.
(No offense, Fisher Price)
to go with this...
Need I say more. :)
Halfway through Christmas day, I remembered that I'd
forgotten to thaw the turkey for Christmas dinner...
I was in charge of one thing--the turkey!
and we ate a Ham on Christmas.
The lovely turkey was eaten the next day, instead.
from San Jose, California
getting their fill of SNOW! Thank goodness it decided to show up...
and did it EVER!

Joshua (James' son) enjoying the white stuff.



My two beautiful oldest neices, Alecia & Erika
Ethan
Joseph with MyahShe and Ethan spent almost all their time outside.
Thanks to all the wonderful snow we got,
they got to build this

And play on these
but, it didn't take long for her to be on her own.
Colton giving Henry a ride
Alecia started out like this...
but, it didn't take long for her to be on her own.
And at the end of it all, Bryson did what we all felt like doing.









4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. There is nothing like spending time with family over the holidays.
I kind of miss all that snow.
Wow Jelina, you really are Super Mom! It looks like you had a lot more to worry about than just turkey for dinner. What fun!
I loved Ben's post too. His #1 pick is truely something to be grateful for and is often over looked. His passion really shines through in the words he writes.
I love that pic of Jelina and Anna! What pretty girls! I miss you guys!
The turkey in the tub KILLS me! That is too funny!
How fun to have your family there for Christmas. I love your house. It is so beautiful. It looks like a perfect winter retreat with the snowmobiling.
Post a Comment