She is so beautiful. I love/ hate it when they start to crawl. On the one hand they can move around by themselves so you are not the sole mode of transportation. On the other hand, they move around by themselves so stuff gets pulled out of every drawer and closet. I guess it beats the alternative.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I can't believe she is already crawling!! She is so tiny. I guess I just think she is younger than she is! Oh that cute little stink! I just want to kiss her cheekers!
What a little doll baby, she really is to tiny to be crawling. So much determination in that face, just love it. Hey, thanks for the phone call thee other day.
7 comments:
She is so beautiful. I love/ hate it when they start to crawl. On the one hand they can move around by themselves so you are not the sole mode of transportation. On the other hand, they move around by themselves so stuff gets pulled out of every drawer and closet. I guess it beats the alternative.
I can't believe she is crawling she was only a month old when I moved. She is very cute!
Look how determined she is with those HUGE eyes...she is focused on the prize! What a cute little thing she is!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I can't believe she is already crawling!! She is so tiny. I guess I just think she is younger than she is! Oh that cute little stink! I just want to kiss her cheekers!
She is too tiny to be crawling. She is so cute.
What a little doll baby, she really is to tiny to be crawling. So much determination in that face, just love it. Hey, thanks for the phone call thee other day.
Love the new background BTW!
Post a Comment