Last night we wore little Anna completely out. We went to dinner then to Mama Mia. Anna slept until I woke her up at 6 am to eat before I burst in pain!
Mama Mia reminded us all to LAUGH a little more! I think it is something we all need to do. So, my challenge to everyone is to laugh as much as you can every day. My friend Amy is constantly laughing. Thanks Amy!
I also went to Alturas lake yesterday with my friend Michelle and a camper told us a crazy story--he saw two large grey wolves chase down a cow elk through the campground yesterday morning. Pretty crazy, huh!
3 comments:
I want to see that movie bad! And I definitely need to laugh more...we are way to serious at the Norris house!
Cute picture at Despo's I might have to steal that one!
Scary! I was just camping there last weekend. My dog would have meet his match with a wolf for sure! Sorry I never got a chance to call you. We were in and out, you know! Alturas was beautiful! Loved it! We will go back again for sure.
Darling group of girlfriends! One thing that did make me laugh: the pictures of your kids all at three months! I love it. Anna is a doll face.
Post a Comment