Monday, August 4, 2008

The Uninvited Guest

My sister-in-law and brother in Colorado heard some glass break in their basement and went to investigate. Nate found himself face to face with this bear at the bottom of the basement stairs. The bear was taste-testing "wheat grass" that they grow for their Smoothie Shack. Fun visitor, huh? This is the same basement we slept in last week. The visitor didn't come and see us, thank goodness.



2 comments:

suzan said...

That's crazy! I have been all mad because the deer keep eating all of my flowers, but I guess it could be worse!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

S H U T U P!! Oh man, don't let Jeni see this one! Her and I live in a world where we believe that being tucked safely inside our home is enough to keep us from being mauled to death by animals!
OH I AM GOING TO PUKE!

How did he get it back out?!