WOW! Those kids sure looked a like when they were itty-bitty, so adorable. Anna is a doll baby, so cute. I love to see Ben holding her at church, she looks so small when she is in his arms, and such a sweet thing to see when Daddy's hold there little ones. Have a good day.Shalece
4 comments:
Anna's big eyes in the top picture crack me up! You can sure tell those kids are siblings!
Oh my gosh they look alot alike. I can't believe how chunky colt is. Brady was the same way!
WOW! Those kids sure looked a like when they were itty-bitty, so adorable. Anna is a doll baby, so cute. I love to see Ben holding her at church, she looks so small when she is in his arms, and such a sweet thing to see when Daddy's hold there little ones. Have a good day.Shalece
What a cute comparison! Lilly wants to come help you next week.
Post a Comment