Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

We are so excited to finally be within an hour of a temple. It has been a long time! A temple trip for us has always been a weekend affair--now it will only have to be an evening. The Twin Falls Temple Public Open House is going on through the 16th, so we took the boys and met Ben's mom and her husband Joe. Colt just wanted to get to the food afterwards, Bryson was scared of the white feet protectors, I was trying to keep Anna quiet and praying she wouldn't puke on the beautiful new carpets. I'm glad we got to take the family through, though, and look forward to going there often in the future.

The boys then got to have a little fun this weekend riding in Grandma's car - nice sunglasses, Colton!

1 comment:

*Elle said...

I love the convertible picture! So cute!