The Ants go marching one by one, Hurrah! Hurrah! That was the song I had to sing about 20 times to get these boys back to the car after our 3 mile hike up Alpine Creek near Alturas Lake.

Their "walking sticks" were large wooden swords - Thanks Grandpa Joe...but I think they slowed them down a bit.

"Look Mom! Colton is in his underwear!" Colt thought he was going to jump right in the water, then he discovered how cold it was. This was as wet as they got.

Dad at the creek. This man can sleep ANYWHERE.

Anna is asking why she's in this silly camoflauge onesie...

My little hiker



Butterflies

"These two are stuck together, Dad." Hmm... I wonder how they like being interrupted by a 5 year old?

30 Seconds into the drive home...all worth it.
2 comments:
That picture with the kids asleep and atlas on colts lap is priceless. Don't you love it when you can wear them out!
Your family is so cute. I love that close up of Anna. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment