Sunday, August 24, 2008

What happens in Vegas...

I made a quick one-day trip to Vegas on Wednesday for work, so I took my nieces with me & Anna, so they could spend the week with their dad who is working there right now. We had to get some fun time on Lake Mead before I had to rush back to the airport.
Lilly, Anna, Me & Brooke in front of Hoover Dam...go past those buoys and you will be "shot on site" - not really, but I'm sure its pretty close to that serious.
Lilly & Anna
Dave has become the expert wake surfer
So expert, in fact, that he got up with Brooke to teach her!

Mandi Rocks!
"Oh My Gosh...I'm doing it...kind of" As soon as I actually let go over the rope, I fall...just wait until after Lake Powell...in 10 days!

Me & Brooke trying to be Circus Tube Riders
And Falling...
And falling again...
Thanks Dave for the fun and for the help last week! Love ya!

4 comments:

*Elle said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like you had a great time! It was great to see you. Thanx for the help in my yard. That was awesome!

Kara said...

Looks like fun. I wish I was going to lake powell. Have a good time!

suzan said...

Look at you in your swimsuit just a few months after having a baby... you look awesome! I just learned to wakesurf too. It's fun, but pretty intimidating being so close to the boat and just dropping in off the back. Fun though!!! Have fun in Powell, I'm jealous!

Johnston Family said...

You look great! I am glad you had such a fun time! :)