I stole these pictures from Amy's blog (Thanks Amy) from our fun girls night out.
Kristin, Maren & Carrie
Amy, Maren, Amanda...and me...I really am having more fun than I look--but contractions had started...can you tell?
Shalece, Maren, Me, Carrie, Shalece & KristinMy second thank you is to Carrie for picking up my boys on a minutes notice when I went to the hospital and keeping them for the night until Nana & Pop could get here. Carrie just happened to be the first person we got in touch with...but I know any of these girls would have been there the second I needed them.
My third thank you is to all of you for bringing in food last week--and delicious food, too, especially the chocolate (Thanks for satisfying my chocolate cravings) AND taking my boys after Ben went back to work so I could get some much needed rest and time with just Anna. I appreciate it so much! What would I do without you all? THANKS A TON!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment