Colton's friend, Preston Hill, received a great birthday present from the Rideouts - A Rocket. It was a huge hit with the kids AND husbands...so Ben asked for one for Father's Day...he NEVER asks for "toys", so I had to get it for him.
Grandma and Grandpa were there for Father's Day and got to enjoy first hand the fun. And, as you can see from these pictures...the rocket wasn't really for Ben - obviously!

Colton pumping air into the rocket

Bryson anxiously awaiting the launch.

And its off...just not too high. We couldn't get it to consistently go high, but when it does it really does go HIGH!

Bryson's turn

He's eyeing that thing so intently thinking "it better fly high"

And it launches. Again...not high. Who knows? Cheap $14 King's toy Made in China. What do you expect?
BONUS PICTURE: Grandma & Grandpa with the 3 kids...
1 comment:
Boys are so cute together. I'm so glad that you posted! I was wondering how things were going!
Post a Comment