Sunday, June 1, 2008

Anna Pictures







10 comments:

Kara said...

She is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby.
Jelina, you look so good for just delivering a baby without any medication. We are so happy for you.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I love that top picture! Jelina you look amazing for just having had a baby.

Anna is beautiful and she looks really alert, for a newborn. I am sure that she won't mind how much attention she is going to be getting! I am sure she will be spoiled! :)

*Elle said...

Ahhhh!!!!!! I am so happy for you. It gives me the chills every time a baby is born. It truly is a miracle! She is adorable! When will you be in town so I can meet her?

John-n-Mel said...

Congratulations, she is absolutely gorgeous! Jelina how do you look so good just after delivering a baby? Gonna have to give me some tips on that and a fast delivery, good job!

Lisa said...

I am so happy you guys have a little girl! How fun will that be with a baby sister and two loving older brothers. She is so darling and I loved Ben's post and all of his heartfelt comments and emotions. Congrats you guys!

Johnston Family said...

Jelina, I am so happy for blogs to find out that you have had your beautiful baby! Congratulations! I will be calling you very soon! :)

suzan said...

Ohhhhh Wow! A baby girl!!! She is darling and I love the name Anna, beautiful!!! I haven't checked in for a couple of days and I just realized that you may have had your baby... and you did! Congratulations!!!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

I was so sad there were no pictures before I left =). And yours was the first blog I checked since being back. She is darling! Love the dark brown hair! She is going to have cute pony tails before you know it! Congrats again =)

Jelina said...

Thanks Kristin..I know about the pony tails--I'm already mourning her growing up, but looking forward to it, too! Sorry I didn't have pics for you before you left. Hope you guys had a great time. Can't wait to hear about it.