Anna's first week at home has been wonderful. I already can't imagine life without her. I am taking full advantage of the "baby" stage--maybe because I look at my boys and realize how fast the "baby" is all grown up. Anna has a sweet and calm temperament so far. We are thoroughly enjoying her.

7 comments:
Wow! Look how pretty she is! I love those big dark eyes! Ooo, she is precious!
Jelina please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you! Whatever you need!
She is so sweet and Beautiful! I too love the dark eyes! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
She is so pretty. I can see bryson in her:)
look at those cheeks and her rolly polly arms. I love it. She is too cute!
She is very sweet, it was fun to see you guys tonight! I can't believe you're already out and about, you look great!
She is so beautiful! You look so beautiful too.
If you need anything, please let me know, and that "anything" even includes chocolate.
Oh she is so sweet! Almost makes me want another one (almost)!
Post a Comment