My little boy is now 5 years old! I can't believe how fast time flies. Colton is such a great kid in so many ways. He is a great friend to his little brother (most of the time). He got some legos from his Nana & Pop and it came with two lego men. He said to me, "I know why there are two lego men. Nana & Pop knew that I would want to share one with Bryson." He has been a great sharer (is that a word) lately.
He also has a very curious mind--he asks a thousand questions all day long about everything. I work really hard at just answering the questions and not getting frustrated--I don't want to discourage questions.
He loves people. He always has. He doesn't like being by himself--the more the merrier...and if you give him the opportunity, he'll talk and talk and talk - just ask his cousins.
He is also very helpful around the house - when he's had enough sleep. He'll set the table, clean the toilets, gather the garbage and dust.
He wanted an "ARMY" birthday this year...so here's to camoflauge (which is also the boys favorite attire).
We had the familys with their kids over for a BBQ and party
I called in an order for cupcakes this morning and said I wanted "army green" frosting. The order taker was spanish, so I wasn't sure what I'd get. Ben picked them up for me and called to say the cupcakes were really ugly...black and dark green. I'd say they worked out perfect for army men to top them off. I got my "army" green after all.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Colton! That looked like a great party!
Who is the puppy????
So I was going to say the same thing. Did you get a puppy? Or did Shalece just bring one of theres to hang out? By the way, Happy Birthday Colton! I swear when you moved here your kids were just little munchkins!
Post a Comment