Soccer Year 3. This year is TWO boys. Four hours of practice a week and 2 games every Saturday. This is a new thing for me. I don’t know how my parents did it with 4 boys.
It started out a VERY cold season. Most practices I spent in the car like the wimpy mom I am. Games were spent in layers and blankets wishing for hot chocolate. Most of the games started at 9 am on an ice field in east Hailey where the wind blew an already cold 26 degrees to probably zero. Tough kids. That’s all I have to say.
This was Bryson’s first year. Despite the cold, I think he really enjoyed himself.
He scored a few goals, too.
Colton was part of the dream team this year. They went completely undefeated;
Thanks mostly to Odadi (the one in the real jersey in the picture). He was an incredible soccer player. They could not be beat.
Coach was Tatnell’s mom…other players were ?, Odadi, Kaiden, Tatnell, Ashoton, Colton, ?, Fisher, ??
No comments:
Post a Comment