A wonderful end to an amazing week at Disney World. We had absolutely perfect weather. It wasn’t very crowded at all. Animal Kingdom was one of our favorites. It was great to save it to the very end.
Nana is always taking pictures of beautiful flowers that don’t exist in Utah, so she can paint them someday.
Walking through the bird sanctuary, the boys could use the bird spotting guide to name all the cool birds they saw.
I wouldn’t want to be exposed in that area of the safari…they look so docile just laying there in the sun, but I wouldn’t trust it.
Definitely not your normal zoo. What a great tree and vultures.
I didn’t post a lot of the pictures we took of the safari because I couldn’t tell what we were looking at from the picture…
Not the case with this one. What we are looking at is pretty obvious.
While Colton was bravely riding Everest (which he said he’d never do again),
Bryson climbed fun trees.
And finally….the absolute exhaustion is apparent on our final drive away from Walt Disney World.
It was a “magical” trip that I hope to do again…but not anytime soon.
Good bye, Disney World, Cinderella, Belle, Lightning McQueen, Mickey….
No comments:
Post a Comment