Thursday, May 26, 2011

Disney World – Day 3 EPCOT

Magic Kingdom is said to be the “most magical place on earth” and you should save it for last because kids may be disappointed with the rest of the park after Magic Kingdom.  Not my kids!  I think they loved Epcot the most…just like their mom and dad.

 IMG_5920

It was the Flower and Garden Festival while we were there, so all over the park were characters made out of flowers.

Lightning was the only character to get a picture.

SANY0004

Racing games…

SANY0005

Probably one of my favorite pictures of the entire trip.  Disney doesn’t just wear the kids out…

It wears out the grandparents, too.  All three were asleep as we walked up, but my mind just opened her eyes as we snapped the picture.  Oh well.  You get the picture, anyway.

SANY0006 

Nemo’s Adventure Under the Sea was Bryson’s favorite and Turtle Talk with Crush was “totally awesome, dude.”

IMG_5929

IMG_5932

Now for my favorite part of the trip.  Anna’s lunch with the princesses.  A friend of mine, Lisa, who has 3 girls says this a must do and I’m SO glad we did it.  Nana and I took Anna here while the boys, Dad and Pop ate in “Germany” (appropriate for Petzinger boys)

IMG_5921

First, there was a picture with Belle..which Anna had dressed well for, she was in her Belle outfit.

 IMG_5922

This was the face she gave after she realized she was in the same room with every princess she had ever dreamed of meeting.

I really don’t know where she got this.  I was never interested.  Maybe that’s why its so fun for me.  She’s being the GIRL I never really was.

 IMG_5923

With her Nana.

      SANY0016

With Sleeping Beauty.  When the princesses actually started coming to our table to talk with her, she froze.  I think she was star struck.  She didn’t know what to say or do.  She finally opened up a little for Cinderella.  Probably because Cinderella noticed her shoes.

 SANY0019

SANY0021

 SANY0025

A classic picture of Colton plugging his ears.  He did it for every talking ride and show.  Disney was way too loud for him.

SANY0039

Disney Worlds infamous turkey leg and my meat-loving boys.  (With Nana in the background thinking, “Gross!”)

SANY0042

 SANY0043

After another great fireworks show at Epcot we head home at the end of another successful day…

and the boys are obviously getting used to the daily grind.  They are still going strong!SANY0049

No comments: