Thanks to my dear, sweet sister-in-law Angie, I was able to leave the kids and drive to Spokane to pick Ben up from the airport. He flew in on Wednesday night to spend the rest of the week with us. The best part was we didn’t have to go right back. We got to spend the evening there by ourselves, then drive back to Genesee through Coeur d’Alene. (WOW…stunning). It was a much appreciated night to ourselves.
I had no idea Xavier was in Spokane. I vote for them every year in the NCAA Basketball Tourney cuz I think they have a great name—and it seems to always be associated with good basketball. We also ate dinner at the newly remodeled 100 yr old Davenport Hotel, Peacock Room. Wish I would have known about the place before I’d booked our boring hotel room. It was a beautiful ancient hotel, full of history. So, if you ever have to go to Spokane—the Davenport is where to stay.
I also got to meet some of my long-time clients from Spokane. I have met very few of my clients in person, so it was fun to finally put a face with a voice.
No pictures (just some blurry video not worth posting)…but I had to document our little adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment