Such a cliché, I know! But I can’t believe how fast time has gone. My first baby is really 7 years old.
Then on his actual birthday, June 24th, he got to celebrate with his friends by going on a “Safari!”
Bryson, Ashton, Calvin, Owen, Skylar, Colton, Brady, Tyann, Azia
They received a safari map that led them first to the Outfitters where they got a Safari hat and binoculars…then off to the Jeep Garage…the snake pit…the lion’s den…the animal jungle
and finally to the Mud Bog for a muddy, wormy dessert.
After the Safari, it was present time.
That is one happy face.
He had been asking for a skateboard for a long time.
The best thing about the story, is I bought it months ago with Bryson with me. He successfully kept it a secret the entire time. (At least that is what the two of them say.)
Colton is such a good boy. He works so hard at being good at everything. He loves his brother and sister. He is so respectful of adults, works so hard in school, is so smart. We love him so much.
Happy Birthday, Son.
No comments:
Post a Comment