Monday, June 14, 2010

My Baby is 2 Years Old

It happened 15 days ago...
Anna turned 2 years old!

She tried to spit out her candles...
She almost burst into tears during
the singing of "Happy Birthday"
(Probably my fault...I'm sure
everyone will agree that my singing can be
very upsetting)
She loved the new clothes from her Nana
and had to wear this shirt 3 days in a row.

And she squealed at site of the rocking horse.
We wrapped up an empty box,
so she was quiet confused when she opened the box
and didn't find a horse inside.

Then dad walked out with it already put together.

I don't think I've ever had a child so excited about a present.
Happy Birthday, my beautiful baby girl!
I love your big smile, your laugh, your friendship (already).

I love that you love to be with me.
I love you!

3 comments:

Just Us said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is 2 already. Time flies. I remember the night you went into labor, doesn't seem that long ago.

Amanda said...

Ditto-I was just thinking of her the other day-Happy Birthday Anna!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to Anna! I love her hair cut.