Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It is Update Time!

I have not had the energy or motivation to update the blog for quite some time...but I'm really feeling the urgency to do it now for some reason.

Part of the reason is that I have been feeling SO MUCH love for them lately and I see how quickly they are growing up; I feel bad that I'm not recording our lives. I can't even come close to putting into words how I feel about them. Yes, they drive me crazy sometimes, but they seem to be driving me crazy less and less and I am loving them more and more...to the point it almost hurts to think about it. I love my Anna. She is my little buddy. We love to hang out and just be together. Bryson is my cuddler - as long as he gets a backscratch. He has the most beautiful, infectious smile that he uses all the time. Colton is my rock. He keeps mom in line. He teaches me everyday.

I love them so much. So...stay stuned for the final round-up of Spring fun and the beginning of summer.

I am off to pick up my husband from the Spokane Airport where we are spending an evening by ourselves thanks to my sis-in-law Angie and bro-in-law Joseph who are watching our kids for us. Post to come.

No comments: