Birthday: March 19, 2009
My fish-dancin' comedian turned 4 while we were in Salt Lake
for Spring Break
I know it such a cliche that time flies...but it is true
Bryce was born in Gallup, New Mexico and blessed in the
Navajo, Window Rock, AZ Ward
Blessing Day 2005
Jeeping & Camping in Idaho 2007
yellow blanket from Nana...
He often gets "blanket teeth"...
interpreted means "I bite so hard on my blanket
I get yarn stuck in my teeth and need you to get it out"
For months, he has asked for a "Lightning McQueen
and fishing rod birthday."
Solved both with this cars fishing rod.
cowboy boots and tennis shoes. He knows exactly what he wants
when it comes to shoes and clothes. That can be bad and good.
We love you Bryson. You bring us so much happiness and laughter.
4 comments:
I can't believe he is 4. Its funny he is one of those kids that has looked the same since he was a baby. Always has that sweet smile. Happy Birthday Bryson.
It is crazy how fast is goes. I think 4 is my favorite age for little boys. They are so darn cute.
Happy Birthday to Bryson. It is hard to believe he's already 4. I think of him as your "non-epidural baby." Funny, huh?! I just remember you telling me a bit of your labor experience in Gallup. And I remember having you guys over to our Ganado appt. when you were pregnant with him. Seems like forever ago!
He is such a handsome boy. I always think of him as the age that he was when he moved here.
Post a Comment