Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm down for that...

Blog post title requires watching the video to understand. :)

It was a PERFECT day for snowmobiling.
New Snow.

Blue Sky


Great friends...Matt & Michelle Barrow


A HUGE frozen RED FISH LAKE.

Incredible views of the Sawtooth Mountains

No kids.

A good-looking husband.

SUNSHINE

Lunch out on the middle of Red Fish Lake


We couldn't have asked for a better day.

4 comments:

Michelle & Matt's Clan said...

It really couldn't have been a better day. I have to tell Ben the truth. I was sooo amazed when I woke up this morning and I could move, no pain. I was feeling great! Then as the morning at church went on, I became more and more stiff. By the time I got in the car, I couldn't turn around and put my seat belt on, couldn't lift my arms up and by dinner, I felt so sore I thought I had the flue. I am dying! You guys are to technical savy with your video. Thank you sooooo much. It was one of my best days this whole winter! For sure, it's an annual event. Jelina, my in-box was full if you tried to send those pics, will you try again? It actually looks like you got most of them on your blog. Fun, fun, fun!

John-n-Mel said...

I'm down for that! Pretty close to the perfect day!

Norris Fam said...

Oh man...hearing your voices made me miss all of you even more! Look so fun and beautiful!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh I am dying of jealousy! How pretty and how fun! I don't think I can think of a better way to spend a day! Petzingers and Barrows....sigh! Oh how I have missed you!