Yes, my Anna has discovered how fun it is...

to pull everything off any shelf she can find...

and rip up and attempt to
eat as much paper as she can.

She has also learned, that if someone is at the table eating...

She can go
beg
as if I
never feed her...

For such a tiny thing,

she can sure
eat!
5 comments:
I specifically remember posting Paislee doing these exact same things. She is so cute. I can't believe she is big enough to be doing all that=)
WHAT?! I mean, I wasn't gone that long was I?! She is standing and sitting?! OH my! I have a feeling I have missed A LOT! She is SO cute!
I love that stage of babyhood. I know it's messy, but we all know it goes away way to fast!
She is BEAUTIFUL!
That is SO cute!!! She's getting so big! I can't believe she begs with the dog LOL!
I love those pics of her begging her brothers for food! How funny is that!
Post a Comment