Monday, March 9, 2009

Truckin' to Eternity

I've got lots of fun posts to do this week. Fun for me, anyway! The first is to show off the boys CTR Mack Truck. The primary planned a fun activity Saturday where the kids had to bring a cardboard car and go to different "car" stations: a tire shop, a car wash, a map store, etc. They ended up at the drive-in movie with popcorn and treats.

I found a refrigerator box, so my husband and the boys
put their heads together and came up with this Mack truck & trailer.
Their cousin Ian was here with his dad for the weekend, so he got to join in the fun...and the trailer provided a spot for all 3 boys.


The truck was supposed to be red, at the request of Colton,
but it wouldn't hide the box lettering...so we got gray instead
with some red accents thanks to Uncle Dave
They boys say THANKS DAD! for building such a cool truck.
He worked so hard on it 3 nights last week.

I'm sure the boys will play with it until it becomes trash for the fire

6 comments:

Tana said...

That is so cool (I almost said cute, but that isn't right when there is a truck involved.) Very impressive! That sounds like a fun activity.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That IS impressive! Nice job Ben! How fun for the boys!

Kristin and Jay said...

They used my word. I was going to say Impressive. But now that that word has been overly used, so I will say WOW!

Lenore McEntire said...

I am going to say cute. Sorry Ben, but I think it is cute. Nice job!!!

Just Us said...

I want to play in that truck. That looks like so much fun and what a cute idea for a Primary activity. I miss that ward.
I am impressed Ben at your truck building skills.

John-n-Mel said...

I'm more of a freightliner girl, but mack's cool :) What a great idea for an activity, I'll have to share that at my next presidency meeting.