Monday, April 6, 2009

I know...I've been MIA

But it has been turning to spring and I've been otherwise engaged. Ok, so that is not totally true, it has only been spring for 3 days...but I really don't have any other excuse for not updating.

Spring Project NUMBER 1 - OUR YARD

Which right now is a big field of rocks


Rocks too large to be raked by a rock rake
Rocks that have to be picked up One by One

placed on a trailer

and carted off to a rock pile

But even with all the work, there is still time for

our Sunday walks

around Freedom Loop

Good thing Colton can ride, now, so we don't have to

coax his little feet every step of the last 500 yards


Spring is also turning out to be a sanity saver for mommy
because my busy and often bored little Anna LOVES
to be outside

Spring trash cleanup.
No orange vest required

for Freedom Loop.

5 comments:

Kara said...

NO fair you can actually see your yard. Thats it Im moving back to idaho=)

Amanda said...

Anna looks so big in that trailer, and SO happy! Yay!

suzan said...

I've had spring fever too! Too bad it's only every other day. Winter, Spring, Winter, Spring.... I am so over the Winter part!!! I love the views all around your property. It's so pretty there. And I love the pictures of your kids. They are so dang cute!!

Norris Fam said...

What are your plans for your yard? I can't believe those rocks...you know your boys will be telling tall tells of those rocks for years to come :)

John-n-Mel said...

4 days of spring? how lucky are you! any amount of good weather is a great excuse for not writing! a good bike ride in warm weather sounds heavenly!