So we continued the tradition of cutting our own live tree for Christmas. We looked long and hard for this one (12-6-08). It is rare that my wife and I will agree immediately on anything - much less something as important as a Christmas Tree. This one is the exception - it was Cut-At-First-Sight for both of us - and the tree.
Please visit the link I am posting as well to hear the other side of this sordid event...... and you'll know the true horror of what we did all in the name of Holiday Decorations> it is a terrible sacrifice to have a "cathedral" under which to place our precious gifts. Yes, "Bring me to this cathedral" ENJOY
Please visit the link I am posting as well to hear the other side of this sordid event...... and you'll know the true horror of what we did all in the name of Holiday Decorations> it is a terrible sacrifice to have a "cathedral" under which to place our precious gifts. Yes, "Bring me to this cathedral" ENJOY
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
HOLY H@%*!! I have not laughed that hard for a Long time. The tears spilled over with the first drum beat. I couldn't take it anymore. Ben, you KILL ME! You know you had me at Glenn Beck! Oh how I love that man! :)
Oh and ironic isn't it, that these are the same people that would be the first in line to have an abortion. Kill the babies, but PLEASE SAVE THE TREES. Hmmmm. Liberals. For the life of me, I just don't get it!
I think it is completely impossible for my husband to make a post without a political twist to it--it doesn't matter what the subject matter--it turns to politics. I love you, dear.
I called Earth First and they said that it is ok to cut down a tree for a Christmas decoration as long as you replace it with an equal amount(by volume)of concrete.
Post a Comment