Monday, December 1, 2008

Good little helpers

Colton and Bryson Helping Dad move some rocks.










My boys have fleeting moments of brilliance when it comes to helping me around the house and property. I was in the corner of our pasture stacking some 6" 200 PSI PVC pipe when Bryson showed up ready to work. It is pure joy to spend time with them while working and I hope and pray they learn to love work rather than avoid it.

2 comments:

Suzan said...

I love these pictures, especially the cowboy hat! I am sure your boys will learn to love work because you envolve them in the work you are doing. I'm sure they will go through those years where they despise it too, but you are making memories now that they will remember forver and, I think, will make then enjoy working when they are older. (At least I hope so, I'm banking on it with my own boys)

Just Us said...

They are cute little helpers too.