Thanks to my parents & Curt & Shae taking off on an Hawaiian cruise...we got to have Christmas a little early.
The entire family decked out in matching fleeces from Nana
Heather, Jake, Mandi, Dave, Mom, Dad, Anna, Me, Ben, Bryce, Curt, Shae
Nate & Becky, you were missed. :(
The tag on the bag said this:
"Anna, This bag contains the one thing
that no matter how bad things might get in life,
pull them out and they will always make you feel better."
"That's just like a bishop!"
He then refused to wear his tie. It made his neck hurt, he said.
Then it was time for Uncle Dave's gift...
Riding gear. Hmm...I wonder what they need riding gear for?
who is growing so fast he already needed to pass it on)
Colton's was out front and Bryce was so excited for him, then sadly realized
"But, what about one for me?"
...it was around the corner just waiting for him to discover the little 50cc 4wheeler.
"I'm growing up!"
But he refused to ride it with anyone
except Uncle Dave...at first.
Not even mom.
Not even if Uncle Dave teaches mom how to ride it.

I have to tell a little story, though, about what happened next...
Colton had said a prayer the day before asking Heavenly Father to help Santa
bring gifts to kids who aren't going to get any.
Then when we got home, we talked to the boys about how lucky they
were with such nice toys and
asked what they wanted to do with their trucks from last year,
since they now have 4wheelers.
Colton then suggested that they give the trucks to another
little boy who might not have anything.
So, glad he thought of it. :)

2 comments:
Really lucky boys!!! and I love those boots too! What a sweetheart to offer his old trucks. I have been helping my boys go through and give away toys. We do it every year, but this is the first time they have actually WANTED to do it. Makes you proud huh! Good kids : )
Merry Christmas Peztingers!!
Merry Christmas! Are you snowed in up there in Idaho? I loved Anna's boots! Darling. And 4-wheelers are tons of fun! You do have good boys who will think of others more than themselves. Those are the best moments of the season.
Post a Comment