Friday, May 16, 2008

Vacation Ended...

So, I disappeared for awhile on blogger--I know. Some thought I must have gone into labor or something. But, no...this baby will wait as long as it can, just like the others, I am sure. We had a wonderful vacation, despite it being warmer in Utah and Idaho than it was in California. Thought I'd post just a couple final pictures.

My dad and I walking the dogs on along the beach (a little sneak peak at my big belly--I'll post a sideways picture, soon, I promise...it just isn't fun getting your picture taken when you feel like the marshmallow woman).

This is what we woke up to every morning - surfers and dolphins (sorry no good picture of the dolphins, but they were fun to watch).
My family: Mandi, Dave, Jake, Heather & Daisy, us, Pop & Nana, and Curt & Shae - Nate and Becky couldn't make it.. :(
A view of the pier near the house we stayed - the longest pier on the west coast with a great restaraunt at the end.
Off to new posts next week...as we prepare for this new baby.

No comments: