Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 2 - Legoland

So, Day 2 starts out with this...The picture speaks for itself. I let Bryce go out on the beach and this is the first thing he does. Where are we raising our kids...on a farm???
Our first encounter with the incredible and amazing Legoland creatures. This place was unbelievable! Having 4 brothers, I grew up with legos, but we never built anything like what we saw here.
Ben becoming nice and cozy with a sleeping legoland creature. Even the dog and the cooler are made out of legos.
The one adult ride in the entire park--I had to make Ben do it. It is supposed to be a dragon arm flipping him around.
Colton and Pop having fun on the Sky Tower
Colton watching "How Legos are Made". This kid absolutely loves legos. He can sit for hours and build...not surprising that he wasn't bored watching how they were made.

Both Colt & Bryce got Volvo Driving School Drivers Licenses. This park is perfect for kids their age.

Bryce operating a giant Legoland Excavator.

One of my favorite parts of the entire day was Miniland where city after city is built entirely of legos. Here is Nana and Bryce in Washington DC with all the capital and all the famous monuments--built with only legos. Incredible. What a great day!

5 comments:

suzan said...

WOW!!! I want to go!!!! I've heard about Lego Land, but have yet to see any pictures! Looks like SOOO much fun! Thanks :)

Kara said...

Looks like fun. Brady has enjoyed seeing colton while he is on vacation! Are you reading time travelers wife. I loved that book!

Norris Fam said...

I'm glad you're blogging your vacation...it makes us all feel like we're there with you!

John-n-Mel said...

That place is incredible! Seriously I didn't know such a place existed and it just blows my mind seeing what you posted. How fun! Too funny about the Beach!

Jelina said...

Kara...Glad Brady is enjoying our trip :)And Yes, I'm reading Time Traveler's Wife. I'm afraid to finish it because I hear I'm going to bawl. I don't have too far to go, so I'm porbably going to finish it today.