Monday, May 19, 2008

The Dragon & Spider Man

It took us forever to get the "Dragon" flying--it kept doing a circling nose dive to the earth anytime you got it up, but Ben finally figured it out...so both boys got to fly their kites yesterday. If anyone's read The Kite Runner you'll know what I mean when I say it looked like Kite Fighting with both of them flying up there together, but they managed to keep out of eachother's way, surprisingly.The best kites are the cheap kites ($2 at Kings) if you can just sit in a chair and hold the string handle.
Hey mom! Look! I'm way better at flying this that you are! (It is true).
Now, this is the life--sit in a chair with Daddy and watch your kites fly


3 comments:

suzan said...

Super cute pictures!

Kara said...

Looks like fun. Brady informed me yesterday after playing with colton that he wants to live with colton:)

*Elle said...

Awesome photos!