Thursday, May 29, 2008

14 "Official" Days to Go

Ok...so here it is...my pregnancy picture--all belly, isn't it? Colton took this. Since I taught him how to use the camera, it is his new favorite thing. He has taken pictures of the carpet, toys, his brother's blanket, the trees, the dog...thank goodness for digital and the delete button.
He also asked me, "When I'm a dad, can I have your camera?" Um...I think it will be a little out-dated by then--so, sure, why not?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo-hoo! Only two more weeks. I'm sure you don't feel this way, but you are the most darling pregnant woman I know! Those lucky genes of yours! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Petzinger when she arrives.

Norris Fam said...

You look great! I will be waiting for a midnight phone call (or any other time for that matter)!

Good Luck!