
Ok...so you all are doing this, so I'll join in. My husband doesn't contribute much to this...and some of you don't know him too well, so here goes.
What is his name - Benjamin George Petzinger
How long have you been together - Since May of 2000 - 7 years and 9 months
How long did you date - We dated for 4 months and were engaged for 3 months (all but 3 of those months were long distance, me in Tennessee and him in Utah)
How old is he - He is 31...almost 32 (yes, younger than me)
Who eats more - Definitely him...except when I'm pregnant...then I can outdo him sometimes
Who said "I Love You" first - Neither really, he just said "I used to make fun of my roommates who came home and said they'd met the one." That was it. :) I'm sure we said I Love You sometime later...just can't remember. Bad, huh?
Who's taller - Obviously him or I would have had to have married a midget
Who can sing better - Definitely HIM! My family does American Idol Karaoke (badly) and Ben got a perfect score his first song...who knew?
Who is smarter - Depends on what it is.
Who does the laundry - Me most of the time. He will load the washer, but NEVER fold clothes.
Who pays the bills - Me.
Who sleeps on the right side - He does...always even when we are in a hotel.
Who mows the lawn - What lawn? We haven't had a lawn since Illinois in 2003. In Arizona, he'd have to mow rocks. In Colorado, it was oak brush. He does, though, when we have a lawn.
Who cooks dinner - I do, but he likes to cook and does it sometimes on the weekends. He's a great cook.
Who drives - Him. Although I love to drive, that is one thing I just let him do. :)
Who is more stubborn - We are both pretty stubborn, but he'd say I am more stubborn.
Who kissed who first - It was pretty mutual, but he initiated it since he had finally broken up with his girlfriend and it was now acceptable:)
Who asked who out first - It was his first day in Georgia and he was staying in a hotel, so I invited him over to my apartment for a home cooked meal. (Fajitas) He had a girlfriend at the time, so it wasn't really an official "date." Just a get to know you evening that happened to go until 3 the next morning - with us both sitting on opposite couches, the entire time! I promise.
Who proposed - He officially proposed to me while I was on a weekend visit to Utah, a visit that also included our engagement pictures and wedding dress shopping. I had also already reserved the temple months earlier...just in case. :) But, now it was official.
Who has more friends - Probably me, just because I have time to have friends...but he is very outgoing and people like him--so he has a lot of friends
Who is more sensitive - Um, not sure. Neither?
Who has more siblings - We both have 4 brothers, mine are all younger than me, his are all older than him. An oldest - youngest marriage.
Who wears the pants - We both would say we do.
3 comments:
This is Ben writing:
This is a silly High School show and tell experience.
Aww come on ben there is 10 ft of snow outside we have nothing else to do:)
Oh Ben! Lighten up brother! Then bring that American Idol Karaoke over and show off that talent! :)
Post a Comment