Sunday, February 24, 2008

Puppy Love...

Meet Daisy. My youngest brother Jake and his wife got a puppy (Rotweiller/Austrialian Shepherd Mix) Nana was dog-sitting when she had to the opportunity to come and spend a couple days with us, so Daisy came along. The boys absolutely loved her. Here are some pics of their couple days with Daisy--a dog that will actually roll around on the ground a wrestle Bryson and Colton. She was so GOOD with the kids. Bryce and Daisy even ended up under a bed wrestling. Atlas looked on aloof the entire time--he isn't the greatest dog for wearing boys energy down.


The boys in Daisy's crate...

All three wrestling with their Pop.




Tackling each other.
And by the end of the two days, Daisy was so exhausted, she passed out on the couch with Bryson still mauling her. Bryson was opening her eyes with his hands and it didn't even bother her. Daisy will be missed. :(

3 comments:

Kara said...

So cute. Looks like they had fun.

suzan said...

There's nothing cuter than a puppy! How fun!

I noticed you are reading Twilight... I hope you have New Moon and Eclips too because Twilight totally leaves you hanging for the next one... SO GOOD!

Jelina said...

I do have the other two books, thanks to Kara. I'm starting it today...and yes, I hear they are so good...so I'm excited.