The whole family was supposed to be Star Wars...but I am not, obviously.
I will get to me in a minute...
Captain Rex, the Clone Trooper
Princess Leia
Anikan Skywalker
I made it out of yarn
and attached it to a hat, at first...
So, I just stuck the yarn on her head instead
for a few minutes, anyway.
I have discovered this Halloween that Anna
has the biggest sweet tooth of
any of the 3 kids.
Now, to the explanation of my costume.
As you can see, my dear husband was none other than
Barack Obama---
Who went around taking everyone's candy to give to others.
I had to counteract that the best I could.
So, now you can go back up and look at the picture of me...
If you can guess who I am, you do not live under a rock.
If you think I'm dressed up as a "business woman",
as some people did,
then I suggest you start paying a little more attention
to the world around you.
Do not take offense to that comment.
It was meant in a sincerely kind & helpful way.
:)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
has the biggest sweet tooth of
any of the 3 kids.
As you can see, my dear husband was none other than
Barack Obama---
I had to counteract that the best I could.
So, now you can go back up and look at the picture of me...
If you can guess who I am, you do not live under a rock.
If you think I'm dressed up as a "business woman",
as some people did,
then I suggest you start paying a little more attention
to the world around you.
Do not take offense to that comment.
It was meant in a sincerely kind & helpful way.
:)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
2 comments:
OH MY! I would have paid to have seen Ben! What a goof!
The second I opened this post I knew who you were! Good job! You look just like her! :)
Only Ben...
BTW- the princess Leia hair looks great! (much better than ours)
Post a Comment